Track Workout June 2014Thursday, June 12, 2014
- Wup 1.5 to 2 miles ez at an aerobic effort 70% of your Max Heart Rate.
- 2x 800 at your 10K race pace with a 200 active jog between
- 4x 400 a little faster 3 to 5 seconds faster then your 10K race pace with 100 walk between
- When doing track speed you want to build the distance up from 2 miles to 4 miles of quality speed work.
- If a beginner start with one set.
- If you have raced a 10K or Half Marathon try repeating the same set and see if you can maintain the same splits on the second round!
- Train Hard, Race Hard, Play Hard…..