I’ve been in the triathlon industry for 20 years and know that I can offer companies more than just a spot on the podium. I’ve created a lifestyle ideally suited to achieve my goals. I understand the importance of balance, gratitude and sacrifice. The importance of a workout is the same priority I will give to companies supporting me. I have and will continue to use my B.A. in Business and Mass Communications to contact the media, share my story and our passion through out the year. The exposure we receive will be a win/win situation for both of us. Below is a list of some of my previous achievements.
- SHAPE MAGAZINE: 6 page photo / story layout.
- TRIATHLETE MAGAZINE: Cover Shot
- FOX 6 News: Feature Story, Training Demo
- KUSI Goodmorning San Diego: Featured Story Ironman, Personal Trainer and Mother.
- COMPETITOR MAGAZINE: Featured Athlete for Camp Pendleton Hard Corps 9 events Race Series, 1/2 page ad.
- North County Times Newspaper.
- San Diego UNION Tribune Newspaper.
- Irongirl.com: Featured athlete winning 10K on homepage.